Friday, September 18, 2009

Shalom & Welcome

I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. This has become my new slogan for life. My Father is calling me deeper and because of my love for HIM, I need to obey. Which is the reason for this blog. For a while I have had the idea of starting a blog but always dismissed it as I already have a place for music. But as time went on along with some nagging from my Daughter, I really felt like this is something I am supposed to do. So here I am with a place to share what I have been learning about my Rabbi Yeshua. Now before you ask, no I am not Jewish but I am a Spirit-Filled Gentile who is excited about learning everything he can about the Jewish roots of the bible and my Rabbi Jesus. My home church at this time is an Assembly of God church, but I am a follower of Yeshua Hamashiach and will always be. So keep checking back, I will be adding information as often as I can. The Father's richest blessings upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment